Friday, November 22, 2013

Boy Band Fun

How I Met Your Father 


Okay so I admit I have a love of boy bands even now in my mid-30s. So when I read about Justin Hayes, I had a blast. This book is quick and I really wanted more.
                       
This story is the one night stand(airport stand) that ends up being more than that; when Justin learns his hook up, 
Jack Bassinger, is actually the father of the bride at the holiday wedding he is the best man for. 

There is warmth to this story, with a lovely message of being true to oneself, being honest with family; those of blood and those chosen. The supporting cast has minor story arcs that make this book seem more real, which was wonderful.

I want to know what happens after the book ended.
 
A 4.5 star holiday read that is not all about mistletoe and snow.


Received a copy for an honest and fair review from Riptide Publishing and NetGalley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment