Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shuddering.....Twilight meets Jersey Shore

Fangsters: Clan of the Jersey Boys


I must confess, I have a secret; I love to read slash novels. Yes I am that woman that likes Gay Romance novels when done well. However, this book is just bad. I could not finish the book before it was just too bad to continue; which is very rare for me.  The vampire in this book is a mobster who lives and home and is working for daddy. He is a bit whiny and seems weak. The violence in the sex scene I got to in the book is what finally made me stop reading. I can handle BDSM in books and actually enjoy it most of the time however there was something very disturbing in this book. I cannot say if the book would have been redeemed itself later on, and I am going to try to finish it later; but for now I cannot recommend this book.

I received a copy of this book for review from NetGallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment